Update: Table and Benches
Okay, since I know that you are all sitting on the edges of your seats (or unmatching benches), waiting in anticipation to know how my table/bench saga is turning out, I'll just update and say that thanks to one of my friends who gave me a suggestion this morning, I'm getting closer! I'm just waiting to see how it dries and then I'll know. So there's the update. Because I'm just that good to you guys.Update on the update: Check out these great looking table and benches! Not exactly a perfect match, but so much better than what I'd come up with before. Thanks to my friend! The cookies are on their way! Woohoo!
4 comments:
Looks great Lisa. I wish I was Moms favorite and then I could have got the table. But I would have totally screwed it up when staining it and then given up, deciding that unmatched benches were better then none.
The table and benches look great. You'll have to take a picture of them in your kitchen. So what was the suggestion from your friend?
P.S. The quote of the day is from Alice in Wonderland!
Awesome table and benches. Adorable pic's too.
Post a Comment