Friday, July 11, 2008

New Super Deluxe Awesome Idea!

Okay, here's my latest super deluxe awesome idea. Since we had so much fun doing our Amazing Race: Spring Break 2007 The Big City Edition, and our Amazing Race: Spring Break 2008 Zoo Edition, wouldn't it be so much fun to do an Amazing Race: Summer 2008 Our Neighborhood Edition? I'm thinking it would be a blast! I haven't worked out what we're going to do yet, but maybe get some families or groups of kids and parents and they have to go to different houses in the neighborhoods and complete a task (washing windows at my house, for example. Okay, complete a FUN task) to get their next clue. Maybe like sing a song, or jump rope 25 times or something like that.

HOW FUN!

So I"m open for ideas on tasks in the neighborhood. Not sure when I'm going to squeeze this in--somewhere between the 3 reunions and Acting Camp, maybe. Oh wait, 4 reunions :) Anyway, let the ideas begin!

7 comments:

Monte said...

How 'bout a puzzle also. We could have all the kids in the neighborhood put together all the parts of our sprinkler system. I've heard it's like a big puzzle. When they're done, they could have a water party using the sprinkler puzzle. Did I mention it's like a puzzle.

April said...

Why don't we have fun neighbors like you? You guys should totally move here.

Anonymous said...

Quote:
Movie: "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"

Becka Thomas said...

I'm not even going to attempt the quote of the day because it is way to easy.

I like the puzzle idea and when they are done they can come to my house and play the paint the fence game.

Anonymous said...

I volunteer my yard and/or windows. I have lots of windows in varying degrees of difficulty for cleaning (climb on the roof, etc.)and lots of varieties of weeds to pull.

Lisa J said...

Ummmmm...remember when I added "fun" to the task description....

Bonnie the Boss said...

Good Luck with that. I am doing good to just walk a straight line.