I know! It's hard to believe! We actually did it. We actually took a family photo. It's not professional, but still. It's a family photo! Yay for us!
And I love it--because it shows a lot about my kids' personalities. Smarty (10 1/2) is a sweet, loving girl, to go along wtih her sweet smile. Silly (9 1/2) is acting like he's got the big, bad 'tude going, to go along with his joking personality. He LOVES to make people laugh. Sassy (5) is the Queen of the House, so it's very fitting that she is being carried by someone. But she's smiling her bright, happy smile to go along with her bright, happy personality.
And of course, I look silly as usual. Which is the real reason why we don't have family photos taken too often. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm just lazy about getting them done.
4 comments:
Lisa your family is so beautiful!
Thanks, April! That photo of me doesn't really look anything like me, though. Maybe that'll be an incentive to take another family photo in the near future.
Or not.
:) You still need to send me a photo of your cuties!
I think it shows your family really well too. I think you look great but I hate myself in pictures also. I don't get family pictures done very much because I'm afraid I might kill one of the kids.
What are you talking about?! You look great, and your family is darling!
Are you coming Saturday? I want to see you!!!
Post a Comment