So last night I was instant-messaging (it's totally a verb!) with my good friend from high school, The Other Lisa. We were trying to find a time and place to get our families together to party. She asked if we lived by Paradise (a small town nearby) and I said, "No, we live about 10 miles away from Paradise." Then, just like that, inspiration struck me (or maybe it was just late at night and I was tired) and I said, "Hey! That would make a great title for a book. And in fact, if I was going to write my life story, that's what it would be named!"
So I came up with a few more titles for a good list of things to name my life story. Because you know one day that publisher's gonna come knocking at my door and it'd be nice to just have a list to choose from to save me some time. So here goes:
**"Ten Miles Away From Paradise"
(Okay, I'm not saying that I'm 'almost happy'--I'm actually really happy. I just thought it sounded like a funny title.)
**"What's a Normal Girl Like Me Doing In A Family Of Physics Nerds?"
(Oh, you all know I use "physics nerds" as a term of endearment)
**"Locked Out Of The MTC Dorm"
(Really, Mom--I can explain, and it's a funny story....really!)
**"A Tale Of Two Speeding Tickets"
(Okay, maybe a few more--but they were all before my mission!)
**"Jinx! You Owe Me Cheetos!"
**"Get That Giant Water Balloon Out Of Here Before It Pops"
**"Slurpees & Slurpeebility"
**"Les Pizzables"
**"Raiders Of The Lost Car Keys"
**"Much Ado About Donuts"
**"Lisa Potter And The Order Of French Fries"
Any other suggestions?
4 comments:
Personally, I like the Order of the French Fries one. :) What about this one: "The Day the Trombone Died."
"Trampoline!"
As long as it is dedicated to "The One The Only...Other Lisa!"
Ha ha ha!!!
I like Kristina's, but I guess you had to have been there!
Post a Comment