You may all bow down to the awesomeness that is our "new" table, benches, and barstools. And yes, I did bloglift the word "awesomeness" from my good friend, April. Thanks for the word, April!
All that work was so worth it and thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions during my moments of not-knowing-what-to-do-ness. Okay, that word I made up myself. Yes, you may bloglift it, if you need to.
Especially thanks to my dad, the King of the Power Tools, for his letting me use the electric sander. My arm muscles also thank you. Oh, and I asked my neighbor, Mr. Woodworker, about the polyurethane shaking question. It's because of bubbles. Darn.
Time to eat!
Oh, except we can't use the table, benches, or barstools. I don't want them to get ruined.
5 comments:
You crack me up too. They look like awesomness at it's finest!
You can use them if you put a table cloth on and, make everyone take off their pants so no metal parts scratch them.
Oh Lisa, I love your humor. You really do crack me up in more ways then you can possibly imagine.
Oh, and it's Muppets take Manhatten
I was just thinking that I want my table and benches back. :). They look really good. Now will you refinish my bar stools so they look as good as yours (although mine don't all match each other). Are you making the kids all eat out in the playhouse?
Beautiful! And I love your kitchen cabinets. Very rustic. Rustic awesomeness.
Post a Comment