Okay--I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna take the plunge. I'm going public with my blog. But not because I don't appreciate you all who made the effort to get on and read it while it was private. I love you all, I really do. It's just that there are some friends who have told me they aren't able to register to get on and read it. And I'd hate to deprive them of the Literary Masterpiece that is my blog. So after much deliberation, I made the decision to go public.
I did make some changes to be a little more anonymous to those who might stumble upon it. I changed the names of my kids--they actually got to pick their own. From this moment onward, Oldest Daughter will now be "Smarty". Son will now be "Silly". Youngest Daughter will now be "Sassy". Husband shall now be known as "Mighty M". I actually don't really care if people know his name, but Silly came up with the name and really, who would pass up the opportunity to call their husband "Mighty M"?
So there you go. I'm all public now. I say to you, Old Blog Readers and New Blog Readers alike, "Pull up a piece of pizza and enjoy."
6 comments:
As if anyone couldn't have guessed which child was which just from the names Smarty, Silly, and Sassy! :)
And Mighty M!
This is a big day in your life. Some people it takes a lifetime to "Go Public."
I like the names!! I am glad you are going public. I am always telling people how funny you are.
Is going public kind of like streaking because I tried that once and it didn't turn out to well. Maybe it will work out better for you.
Streaking isn't so bad. Once I....oh, wait...Mom, are you reading this?
Post a Comment