Okay, my friends. Neighborhood Acting Camp starts on Monday.
Here are the numbers:
2 hours a day
10 days total
1 garage to hold it in
16 chairs
17 parts in the script we wrote
24 kids want to be in it (ages 9-12)
1 brain, which isn't even mine (my neighbor's helping me)
Now, I was born into a mathmatically genius family. My dad taught (and is still teaching) math for many, many years. My brothers and sister all passed the AP Calculus Test with high scores. They all majored in physics and science fields, which require math in their profession. They sit around and talk about physics and computers all the time.
I missed out on my Dad's Math Genius Genes. I love my calculator. I call my Dad to add for me. I will have to depend on Mighty M's substantial math knowledge if I am ever called upon to do Advanced Trigonometry.
However, even I can sum up by looking at these numbers that I'm in for two crazy weeks.
...But lots of FUN, too!
3 comments:
These are my suggestions: Draw lots to see who gets to participate.
Or (better idea)have parents bid for spots in the camp. The highest 17 bidders get to come. Since the kids are probably driving the parents nuts by now, you will probably get some very high bids. The money you get will pay for either your mental ward stay or your medication. Or you could just charge the parents, set the fee quite high and that would weed out a few. :) But knowing you, you'll probably just let them all come and go crazy for 2 weeks. Good luck!
Good Luck is exactly right. You do amaze me with your creative genius. That is right, you are a genius when is comes to creativity. You are also one of the most fun, easy going and lively people I know. I am always amazed at what you do and that you don't kill any of your kids in the process. Someday, I want to be just like you.
Well, except for doing the acting camp thing. I think that's just nuts.
I still so wish I lived closer. Maybe this week isn't a good time to come up.
Post a Comment