To my dearest computer:
Yes, I realize that you are 800 years old and have been through many, many upgrades. But was it really necessary for you to choose the time of your full-on crashage to be coordinated with the weekend I was supposed to do a slide show for my reunion? A slide show that I'd been working on for 2 months and hadn't yet saved to a CD or flash drive or anything else, I might add.
You also managed to coordinate your full-on crashage nicely with the beginning of the school year. Right at the time when I have a billion little notes to send home while coordinating Room Mom/Dad stuff. A billion little notes that I do not want to hand-write, I might add.
Computer, you frustrate me. It's a good thing I'm so easy going, or I'd be kinda mad right now.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment