Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

This afternoon two of Silly's friends stayed after acting camp to play with Silly for a little bit. They announced to me that they were going to go play in the clubhouse with their lightsabers. Thinking that was a great idea for them to do and would keep them occupied for a bit, I set out working on costumes and props for the play. About an hour later the boys had to go home so I went outside to make sure they were on their way. Walking out the front door, I spotted Silly turning on the hose with mud COMPLETELY covering his arms all the way up to his shoulders. I turned back around, went inside, and quietly shut the door.

...Sometimes it's just better not to even know.

7 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I wish I was more like you. I would have freaked out!

Anonymous said...

HI! I just came over from Bonnie's! You are one busy Mom! Your acting camp looks like a blast! Break a leg! BTW love the randomness on your sidebar!

Queen Goob said...

WHAT?!?!? No pictures?!?!?

(Thank Bonnie!)

Ed & Jeanne said...

Clearly he was taking siesmic reading in an effort to stem earthquakes from the area. A very noble endeavor...

Tandi said...

Hey bonnie sent us! you are one blessed girl to have served with her! We love bonnie!!! Your blog is darling, what a cute family!

Claremont First Ward said...

Bonnie sent me.......off to browse around. :)

Anonymous said...

I would say the quote of the day is Lisa before acting camp started, before the family reunion started, before fixing up the clubhouse, refinishing her furniture, etc., etc., etc...and so forth. Could I be right?