Okay, I freely admit that this title doesn't make sense, except for the fact that we're doing our version of some fairy tales for Acting Camp and the doctor called today and told us Sassy has a fractured thumb. And really, those are the two main things on my mind right now--okay, the two only things on my mind right now, so that's the title I came up with. :)
If any of you have time in the next few days to send Sassy an email and tell her you hope her thumb gets better, I know she'd totally love it. Even if she doesn't have a clue who you are--she loves making new friends and would love to get an email from anybody. Just use my email address (I think most of you have it) so she can open the email herself and feel very important--thank you so much to whoever has time to do this--you'll make a 5 year old girl with a very sore thumb very happy!
I'll leave you with a quote from Sassy that she said last night at the doctor's after being fascinated by the x-ray of her hand:
"I love my bones."
4 comments:
Poor Sassy, the kids and I are going to make her some get well cards. Will you email me your mailing address so we can send them to her?
I am sure this is wrong but is the quote from "Empire"
I sent her an e-card. It's a funny one that I thought she'd like. I hope her thumb isn't hurting her too much. She tends to get distracted from pain, though, like the time we were at mom and dad's house and she was laying on the floor the whole night saying "I'm not sick." She wanted to party with the rest of us so she kept saying she wasn't sick. Josh still brings that up sometimes because he thought it was so funny.
So sorry Sassy! You sweet girl! I hope you heal quickly! Bones are cool huh!
Post a Comment