Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Bride--2004 (above)
Alice in Wonderland--2004 (below)
Puss-In-Boots from "Shrek"--2004
Anakin Skywalker--2005
Witchy-poo--2005
Our sweet angel--2005
Dr. Acula--2006
50s girl with a "panda skirt"--2006
Uniqua from "The Backyardigans"--2006
Peter from "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe"--2007
Laura Ingalls--2007
Sharpay from "High School Musical"--2007

Happy Halloween! I just thought I'd post photos of costumes from the past years. We love Halloween around here. Well, I'm off--I have to go help with 3 room mom parties in a bit. That are all at the same time. Uh. Yeah.

3 comments:

Solana said...

okay, so tell me the truth.....did you MAKE those costumes? because if so, then there is no more giving me a hard time about my food storage foray the last couple of weeks!! (:

Good job on them by the way.

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Great costumes AND HAPPY PHOTOS! Quite an accomplishment!

Lisa J said...

Ummmmm...darn, you got me. I actually made them all except Uniqua and Peter. And the little white dress that Sassy wore for the bride/angel.

I love Halloween, I tell ya! Enough even to break out the sewing machine.