I had an awesome birthday! Thanks to all family and friends for your birthday wishes and everything!
So we were getting ready to eat the big cake that Mighty M picked up for me when the doorbell rang. We opened the door and there were our two friends from El Salvador. They had told Mighty M that they wanted to get me something so he told them that I really liked cake (I do!). None of us was quite prepared for the MASSIVENESS of the cake they brought, though. It was awesome! I'll include some photos but it doesn't really do the massive cakeness justice. The one where I'm attacking the cake is a scary photo of me, but look on the counter and you can see how really tall the cake it. Oh, and if anyone comes to visit us in the next year--guess what? You can have a piece of my birthday cake!
Did I mention I love cake?
3 comments:
I definitely think you could have fed the entire town of Millville with that cake! It sure was yummy! Did you mention it was tres leches cake from a Hispanic bakery? Have you finished it yet?
Oh my goodness! That is such a tall cake! That's so nice of them to bring you a cake. You'll have to freeze a piece and save it for me to try. :) (I also tried to talk Mom into saving a cupcake from Molly's wedding for me, but she didn't go for it).
Oh! I forgot to put that it was tres leches cake. And that it actually said "Happy Dirthday, Lisa".
Post a Comment