Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just No.

I love making lists. This photo taken about 1/2 hour ago in my backyard, however, has too many things wrong with it and therefore defies all my list-making skills.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

That is sick. When I came back to Indiana I was surprised at how warm it was here. Not annoyingly warm, just definitely a lot warmer than Utah. And we definitely don't have snow yet! :)

Anonymous said...

GRASS! I see GRASS!!!! Wahoo!! OK, you see the snow, I see the grass! I don't know why you're surprised to see snow in October in Cache Valley.

Becka Thomas said...

Wow, I am so glad I don't live in Cache Valley right now. I do see your grass at that wasn't there the last time I was at your place.

Solana said...

Oh I am sooooo sorry. That is just wrong! and that is a good reason to NOT move back. Ready to move here yet?