Sunday, October 5, 2008

OCTOBER!

I feel that now it is time to reveal my list about why I love October:

1. My birthday
2. Perfect temperatures

3. Candy corn
4. My birthday
5. Frankenberry cereal

6. Halloween
7. My birthday

aaaaaannnnnddddd..

8. The Fall colors in the mountains!

Well, there are more, but I'd better get to the point of this post.

The kids didn't have school on Friday, so we decided to go hiking in the canyon to see the beautiful Fall colors. And the leaves so nicely complied with our expectations. We went on a nice hike and stopped to pick leaves which led to many fine photo opportunities. Some of which I will share with you now.





2 comments:

April said...

And you are all wearing sweatshirts. So jealous. It was 97 today. Yay! Totally cooling off. I'm gonna bust out the long sleeves soon.

4kidsandcrazy said...

What great pictures! We haven't made it up to the mountains to see the leaves, I hope we aren't too late!