On a recent trip, just for my own amusement, I started writing down the questions he was asking me. I found the notebook today with the questions in and thought I'd share. If I remember right, I only wrote down questions for the first 10 minutes because it was really hard to keep up. Anyway, if any of you can answer these questions, you are welcome to.
- How do you get freckles?
- What's the highest mountain in our valley?
- Where are Sassy's shoes?
- What did a delivery bike look like in the 60s?
- When you go through the mountains, do they make the road or do they just find the mouth of the canyon and put it there?
- How come spaceships don't run into stars?
- Who are the Jazz versing tonight?
- What are we doing tomorrow?
- If you get in a car wreck, do you get a free car?
- What are you writing in that notebook?
4 comments:
I think freckles are a high concentration grouping of melanin (the thing that makes your skin darker). They react to sunlight (like the rest of your skin), but since they have more melanin, they get darker than the rest of your skin. Make sense?
As for Sassy's shoes, I'm not really sure about that one. :)
So cute and exausting. I am sure he will be really smart though. you have to ask questions to learn.
I think I know where Sassy's shoes are. They are in the dungeon where single socks end up.
Dude. What is up with passing these questions off on me? Not cool! :)
Post a Comment