To: Silly
From: Mom
Silly, I do realize that you want to have a password on the kids' computer, just like on Mom and Dad's computer. I am actually very impressed that you even have the knowledge necessary to set the password on the computer since you are only 9 years old. However, I would like to offer the following suggestions:
1. Write the password down so you don't forget it. "It's either something like 'cucumber', 'melon', or 'the alphabet'." isn't quite as helpful as it would seem.
2. Find out the correct spelling of "cucumber", "melon", or "the alphabet" so we at least have somewhat of a fighting chance of figuring out the password.
3. Type a helpful password hint when asked for it. By "helpful", I do not mean just striking random letters on the keyboard so you end up with "sdf" as the password hint.
Thanks.
3 comments:
Ha - Ha!
Next time have Candie set the password. It will be "chexwithbananas" or something to that affect.
too funny! That sounds like the experience we had with my daughters webkin.
Post a Comment