Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm So Good To You!

Oh, my friends, you are extremely lucky I am so good to you. Wait until you see what I have in store.

But first, a little background:

A few days ago I was at our local library, which is actually in a different city than ours, making it not-so-local and also a cause of contention around our otherwise peaceful valley, but that is a whole 'nother story. As I was waiting for my kids to make their book selections, I wande
red over to the DVD/Video section where I noticed a section containing an impressive array of exercise videos.

Now, you have to understand that I actually hate exercising more than pretty much anything, but am still trying to lose that last 10 pounds to get me back to high school/college weight. And so I can stay in the habit of exercising before I slowly revert back to my cake-eating, french-fry munching, Slurpee slurping ways. Oh, wait. I never stopped my cake-eating, french-fry munching, Slurpee slurping ways (which is probably what I owe those last 10 pounds to).

Anyway, when I saw the wide variety of exercise videos a brilliant idea came to me. I decided
that I would try a different one each week or two so as to keep me from getting bored with any one way of exercising and as an extra bonus I would give a review to you, my lucky blog readers, in case you would like to try one of them out for yourself.

My first choice is this:

So, for the benefit of you, my good friends and readers, I will carefully and critically exercise to this video and my review will be forthcoming. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I will be waiting with bated breath. What will it be next the Jane Fonda workout?

4kidsandcrazy said...

Are you really doing that?!? Good for you! I keep thinking I'm going to come up with a good time to exercise, but so far it hasn't happened.

Becka Thomas said...

What a good idea. I have been exercising in the morning and to tell you the truth it is a bit boring. I would love to exercise to disco sweat. Anything to exercise and still get a laugh, is my kind of exercise routine. Can't wait to find out what you think.

Kristina said...

Will you PLEASE renew your Richard Simmons DVD so we can do it together when I come to Utah. Either that or we can take turns flushing each others' heads in the toilet. Your choice.