#8 St. AndrewsSt. Andrews is the home of golf. Which is not why I love the place. I'm way more excited to see the Chariots of Fire beach where I played rugby with a bunch of other missionaries and of course, took the required photos of all of us running along the beach singing the Chariots of Fire theme song. I'm also excited about the cathedral and castle ruins. I'm also excited about just walking around in the small university town. And seeing if the yummy pancake place is still there. No, it's not IHOP. I don't really like pancakes, but during one of my visits to St. Andrews, we stopped at this place and they had the best pancakes ever. It might have been because the pancake was completely covered in ice cream. I can't really say. Regardless, I will be searching for this place when we go there and reliving the good memories I have of visiting it three different times while I lived nearby.
No comments:
Post a Comment