Saturday, May 30, 2009

#10 Countdown to the UK, baby!

#10 Jam Donuts and Fudge Donuts

You seriously have not tasted donuts until you have had a British jam donut or a fudge donut. Mostly the fudge donut. Jam donuts are also yummy and sprinkled with tons of sugar, which makes the Jam Donut Contest quite fun. Each person has to eat an entire jam donut without licking the massive amounts of sugar off your lips. Mmmmm....donuts....

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I totally thought you were going to say "Tea with jam, jam and bread." But I guess that would be where Josh and I are going.

Lisa J said...

Tea with jam donuts and bread?

Solana said...

Oh the donut contest! That was fun. Those donuts are the BEST, literally finger lickin' good. Will you please bring me one back? (: and some hobnobs, and some fish n chips, and some funky named krisps, oh dang it, I wish I was just coming with you!!!!!!! (yes, I needed that many exclamation points!!!) hahaha.