Silly just got his glasses yesterday. I finally took him to get his eyes checked and it turns out he's a little near-sighted, just like his dear old mom. Okay. I'm so not old. But anyway, he'd been all excited to get them and after we picked them up, he put them on and said "Wow!" and then started reading far-off things that he had to squint to see before. He just needs to wear them to school mostly and he's happy to be able to see the board. And show the new specs off to his friends.So this morning as he's heading out the door for school, he turns back around and says to me
"Mom, you can use glasses to start a fire, right?"
Should I warn his teacher?
1 comment:
Definitely, but you can probably wait until we can actually see the sun, unless he knows a way to start a fire through glasses without it. Hopefully, sometime within the next few weeks we'll see it (the sun, not the fire).
Post a Comment