Okay, so my good friend The Other Lisa tagged me on her blog with these questions. I'm always up for talking about myself so here goes:
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Eating pizza.
2. Living in the Blue Carpet House. It was a nice blue (no, I didn't pick it out) but it was in every single room of the whole main level. THE WHOLE MAIN LEVEL. Yes. Blue.
3. I had a 6 year old who just started Kindergarten, a 5 year old who was in pre-school, and a 9 month old who was getting into everything.
4. We were deciding if we were going to move out of the Blue Carpet House. And yes, we did move.
5. Scraping ice off my windshield since we didn't have a garage. Which led to #4 (see above).
5 Things on my to do list for today:
1. Eat pizza--done!
2. Play Rock Band--done!
3. Finish this list--ummm...not done yet.
4. Pack the rest of the stuff for Smarty's snow-shoeing field trip tomorrow--not even close to being done.
5. Smugly think about not scraping ice off my windshield and feel sorry for those who have to do it tomorrow morning.
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy lots of pizza.
2. Take my family to visit friends in Scotland/England.
3. Buy myself some winter boots. Well, I could do that now, but I just haven't done it yet.
4. I would buy you a monkey. Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
5. Help the poor.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Perth, Scotland, right above a pizza shop. It was heavenly. 24 hour pizza smells in our flat.
2. Glasgow, Scotland, kind of by "American Corner" where there was a KFC, McDonalds, Something else American (I forget--Dunkin' Donuts or something) and yes, you guessed it, Pizza Hut on each corner of an intersection.
3. Dundee, Scotland
4. Edinburgh, Scotland
5. Saltcoats, Scotland (no pizza place in sight--it was a wee little Scottish village)
5 Jobs I have held:
1. Disability Resource Center at the university
2. Art Department at the university
3. Speech/Language Pathology at an elementary school
4. Newspaper Agency Corporation
5. The office at the Mall
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
1. Eating pizza
2. Playing Rock Band 7
3. I'll have a 16 year old, a 15 year old and a 10 year old. Hmmmm...that should be fun.
4. Hanging out
5. Looking cool
So I'm not sure that 5 people even read my blog, so I'm not going to tag anyone. I will just allow you to bask in the glory of my answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment