Monday, May 31, 2010

Acting Camp Eve

It's Acting Camp Eve! The insanity begins tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.! Oh yeah, and the fun, too.

So we cleaned out the garage today because that's where we hold Acting Camp. Like reeeeeally cleaned it out. There were more things in there than I ever cared to imagine. It actually wasn't too bad. The highlight of the day was when I was vacuuming the spiderwebs up and called them "cobwebs."

.......cobwebs?

Does anyone who was born after 1910 still call them "cobwebs"? I didn't even realize that word was in my vocabulary. I heard once that if you used a word 5 times in one day it becomes a permanent part of your vocabulary. Needless to say, I will not be testing that theory with "cobwebs."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely think you should have used the word "cobwebs" one more time in your blog entry. Then it would have totaled 5 times, and it would have been indelibly etched in your mind.