Okay, not so much of a great title for the first blog post in many months, but I used up all my brain cells on the title for our 2010 Acting Camp play:
"Auntie Batty's Drama Camp."
(Did I claim that I had enough brain cells left to come up with one more clever than that?)
And because I always need to add elements to my projects purely for my own amusement, we're going to try to throw a few musical numbers into the play this year. If everything runs according to the well-laid-out-plans in my brain (and really, don't they always??), we should have an awesome show.
Or at least have a lot of fun in the meantime.
Tomorrow: cleaning out the garage, setting up the stage, and, you know, pretty much running around like crazy trying to get everything done. But mostly cleaning out the garage.
Tuesday: Acting Camp begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment