
Oh! Look at me! I'm all bloggin'! So I just started this thing as a request from my dear sister, who now lives in a state far, far away. And so our family and friends can read what's up in our world. Or at least read this one post before I forget what our blog name, address or password is. You laugh. Just wait.
So I can't have a hobnobs heaven blog name without putting on a photo of man's greatest invention: The HobNob. Chocolate HobNobs, to be accurate. mmmmmmm....HobNobs. Is there anything better under heaven? And I don't even like chocolate, but there is just something about the cookie and chocolate together that makes the perfect blend of HobNobbily goodness. I got addicted to these when I was in Scotland and when we go back over there, I'm so taking a big empty suitcase and filling it up with these babies and bringing them back. I might even share a package. One. If I'm feeling generous.
Okay, now I'm feeling silly because I can't figure out how to post photos. So my next post (of course, hinging upon the fact that I actually WILL remember our blog name, address, or password) will be all about posting a photo of HobNobs. Maybe you can just google them for now.
So I can't have a hobnobs heaven blog name without putting on a photo of man's greatest invention: The HobNob. Chocolate HobNobs, to be accurate. mmmmmmm....HobNobs. Is there anything better under heaven? And I don't even like chocolate, but there is just something about the cookie and chocolate together that makes the perfect blend of HobNobbily goodness. I got addicted to these when I was in Scotland and when we go back over there, I'm so taking a big empty suitcase and filling it up with these babies and bringing them back. I might even share a package. One. If I'm feeling generous.
Okay, now I'm feeling silly because I can't figure out how to post photos. So my next post (of course, hinging upon the fact that I actually WILL remember our blog name, address, or password) will be all about posting a photo of HobNobs. Maybe you can just google them for now.
Yes, you may all admire. I figured the photo posting problem. There's this little thing called "pop-up blocker" that was turned on. And now it's off. Let the photo posting begin!!!
4 comments:
Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam!
welcome to the "Land of Blog"!
It is So fun. I will send you an invite to mine! You must visit and tell me what you think.
About thouse HobNobs...can you order them via the internet? I want to try them now!;)
Post at you soon! I love you to pieces!!!!!
Yay! I am so glad to have another blog friend. It is addictive. Just to warn you.
Lisa!! Thank you for inviting me to your exclusive Blog! How very chic of you to make it for VIP's only. I can't wait to read yours. it's like third grade and your flannel stories all over again. Sigh. Funny how we were friends such a long time ago, lost touch for what 20 years?? And yet I still like you have always been a huge part of my life. Love you girl!
Let the blogging begin!!
Wow, that was fast. And you already have 3 comments before me! Look at you, popular blogger. Thanks for obliging me and starting this blog, and now that you've started it, I'll be pestering you to add entries. :) Your next post has to be about the clubhouse (I have no idea what that is, but Mom e-mailed me about it and said it was really cool).
Oh, I found the cutest website today that I know you'll love it's http://www.thimbleblossoms.com/ Look at the patterns part of it. It makes me want to make a quilt. but just the quilt top. We all know that I'm incapable of actually finishing a quilt without the help/chastisement of Grandma Holmstead.
Post a Comment