I-TEWT stands for "It Takes Everyone Working Together," of course. I made awesome name badges for everyone to clip on their shirts with their names and jobs within the Institute. I also made an ingenious PowerPoint Presentation that I showed them about clean vs. messy houses and teamwork. It even had a graph. Then we cleaned the house together according to our I-TEWT Institute Plan of Awesomeness...with our requisite loud music.
I think it might've worked since the house is still clean and it's Tuesday! Yay!
Badges:
Here's the PowerPoint Presentation. It didn't upload in very good quality, but you can see it. I made it totally cheesy (and by "cheesy" I mean "awesome") and showed it while spouting off made-up facts and information like "a recent study of 250 households report that when families clean together, they get more cake." The Presentation itself isn't as funny without hearing the commentary alongside it, but you get the idea. It was fun and got the kids' attention. Oh....and so did the donuts I bribed them with.
No comments:
Post a Comment